Thursday, April 4, 2013

To Blog, Or Not To Blog?

I'm going to be honest right here and admit that blogging does not come easy to me. I'm much more accustomed to private journaling. I've got a few posts I've been holding onto because I'm not very comfortable with presenting my ideas unfinished, especially to the worldwide web, where I have no clue who is reading or how my words will be received. I know, I know... in this day and age it's practically anti-social to not have an internet presence, but I've always been kind of a private person.

That said, I'm very interested in making a page of my own and seeing what it grows into. I'm also excited about the possibility (however small) that who I am and what I have to say might actually be of interest to someone else. I know I've stumbled on quite a few blogs that I'm glad someone put out there for all to see. So here comes a slew of posts I've been holding back. Please comment if you have something to say! I promise I won't bite. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment